Help I received a letter for a esa assessment when I didn’t apply — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help I received a letter for a esa assessment when I didn’t apply

Options
Hi there I’m sure @poppy123456 and other members will be able to help I received a letter today for a telephone assessment with a healthcare professional it said health assessment advisory service on the top I’m guessing this is ESA it doesn’t look like it’s to do with pip I’m worried because it says I have a assessment in 2 weeks on the phone .

now when I applied for esa I was told I could not recieve it due to the fact I had not paid enough national insurance Contributions and il not going to go threw a assessment just for pension credits I didn’t fill out the form the health care questionnaire so why have they arranged at appointment for me is this connected to pip.

please help put my mind at rest 

kind regards 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,052 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI,

I answered your private message to me, with the exact same question. Just so others know, this is not a PIP assessment. @cupcake88 please try to relax.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.