Christmas avatars — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Christmas avatars

Options
66Mustang
66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,609 Disability Gamechanger
Just to say I like everyone’s Christmas avatars :) I hope you like mine :)

Comments

• leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I do @66Mustang, I too have one.

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I do indeed!  It's beginning to look like Christmas on the community :)  I'll have to get the virtual tree out the attic and put it in the corner this weekend  :D  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • 66Mustang
    Options
    @leeCal nice picture! I haven’t seen you around much on the forum for the last couple of days. I hope you are OK.

@Cher_Scope great idea:smiley:
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @66Mustang yes I’m ok, I have some family company at home at the moment so I’ve been distracted somewhat. A nice problem to have. ?
    Thank you is for asking though.

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I've just changed mine too. I do like yours @66Mustang , & yours too @leeCal (& pleased you've got some good company). Must say it looks like @Cher_Scope has eaten too many mince pies! :)
  • Cher_Alumni
    Options
     :D My belly has spread out a little hasn't it?  I am prone to a mince pie on a night time with some baileys cream!

Yours is very cute @chiarieds

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • 66Mustang
    Options
    Baileys cream sounds really nice but I never bought it because it’s quite expensive in the shops. Would you say it is worth the price?

I would perhaps try it in coffee...Baileys latte (coffee with baileys in it) is nice so maybe it would have a similar taste to that?
  • Cher_Alumni
    Options
    @66Mustang It is an expensive little treat but I'd say it's worth every penny and that we deserve it :)  It's absolutely scrumptious and very much like baileys latte. 

Get some if you can! (I'm enabling again  :D )

• 66Mustang
    Options
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thank you Cher - it had to be a penguin for me. My son started me off collecting them when he brought me a lovely little beanie penguin back from Detroit.....they've just about taken over my spare bedroom. My daughter even got me a sticker for my front door which says, 'Warning this property is protected by penguins.'
    I haven't had Bailey's Cream for years, but remember it was certainly very nice, so do try it @66Mustang :)
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You're all looking great! 
    'Warning this property is protected by penguins.'
    :D I wish we had an army of penguins protecting our house @chiarieds

Aldi's version of Bailey's, which I think is called 'Irish Cream', is cheaper and still really tasty @66Mustang. I'd definitely recommend it if you're able to get to an Aldi. I'm sure Lidl would have a version too. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • 66Mustang
    Options
    I just purchased some Bailey's cream and put some in a cup of coffee...it's really nice :smiley:
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Mmm lovely @66Mustang. I made some eggnog the other day, so I'm looking forward to enjoying some more of that tonight! 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness