Are you wearing your Christmas jumper? Will you change your profile pic to something Christmassy? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Are you wearing your Christmas jumper? Will you change your profile pic to something Christmassy?

Tori_Scope
Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
edited December 2020 in Coffee lounge

Christmas Jumper Day

Today is Christmas Jumper Day, an annual fundraising campaign raising money for Save the Children.

What you can do:
man wearing a christmas jumper with a picture of a reindeer and merry christmas written on it

Getting festive on the community

You may have noticed that many of us have changed our profile pictures to something festive, so please feel free to do the same :) 

You can use a website such as FACEinHOLE to insert your face into a Christmassy photo, expertly (:D) edit your own face into a photo like I did, or just upload your favourite a Christmas scene or character! If you encounter any problems changing your profile picture, just let us know. 

Do you have a favourite Christmas jumper? Will you be changing your profile picture? 
National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
Tagged:

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,364 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2020
    I always thought a Christmas jumper was a bit extravagant - £15 odd for something that you can only wear for a couple of weeks of the year - but then remembered how much people spend on other things like a tree, decorations, lights etc and it doesn’t seem too bad. Maybe I will get one :)
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    I got a cheap one years ago that I still wear every year @66Mustang. The good thing about not wearing it for very long is that it means they tend to last longer!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    I've got two Christmas jumpers.  One is a miffy one (because I'm grown up like that) where she is on skis against a snowscape and the other has a tree on it that actually lights up.  I intend on wearing them both later this week but totally forgot yesterday! 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    @Cher_Scope my next doors cat is called miffy, so who’s that?

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    @leeCal A famous Dutch book character who also happens to be a cartoon rabbit!  You can find out more on this Miffy website :D
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness