The outcome of my PIP tribunal hearing - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

The outcome of my PIP tribunal hearing

Options
2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,212 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Lou67 said:
    Thanks Naz, I’m having christmas dinner with my son and his partner and my wee granddaughter ?

That sounds lovely! I hope you all have a lovely time! Those grandchildren sure are special aren't they?

I had my first grandchild this year and he's almost 9 months old already, can't believe where the time has gone. I will be with my 2 daughters, son in law and grandson for christmas dinner :)
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,272 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks Poppy, yeah theyr the best things in my life, Iv got 5, the youngest Polly just turned 1 last month and your right the time goes so fast, I hope you have a lovely time with your family I’m sure you will ?

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.