Community Advent Calendar Day 4 - Show us yer baubles and trees! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Community Advent Calendar Day 4 - Show us yer baubles and trees!

Cher_Alumni
Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
edited December 2020 in Coffee lounge

As we reach our 4th day of opening ye olde community advent calendar, we wanted to see your Christmas deccys.  

Are you particularly proud of your tree?  Is your tinsel a sight to behold?  Or, do you have some unusual decorations you'd like us to see?  Then here's the thread for you.

Some pictures of my decorations

In this spirit I whizzed around this morning to take some photos of my tree and baubles.  I don't do colour co-ordinated or classy themes!  Instead, me and the other half basically buy them to remember places we have visited or anything that suits our random personalities.  Here are a few we have to give you an idea:

This is a Beatles decoration we got from the Beatles shop, just up the street from the Cavern Club in Liverpool.

The Beatles huddled together on a yellow submarine

This is a Charlotte Bronte decoration from the gift shop just next to the Bronte parsonage in Haworth. 

Charlotte Bronte as an angel in a red dress with wings

And lastly, the snowman on a sledge.  The Snowman was my favourite Christmas film as a child.  Just don't ask me to relive the bit where he melts... sob.

Snowman on a sled that looks like hes flying

If my decorations don't inspire you, why not check out @Grinchy 's wonderful Christmas decorations thread, which includes pictures of his gorgeously grotto-y front room  <3

Join in!

Why not show off your Christmassy bits below so we can ooooh and aaaaah at them! 
Also, tell us what your favourite decoration is - something your children made or something from your own childhood?

Let us know :) 
Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
Tagged:

Comments

Brightness