Disability and YouTube! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Disability and YouTube!

Options
franzinska
franzinska Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited December 2020 in Research and opportunities

Hi everyone, I'm currently carrying out a university research project into disabled people's experiences using YouTube. This includes accessing and navigating the platform, participation and representation, and what you may like or dislike about the site. I am looking for the perspectives of people with all kinds of disabilities, and I would be really appreciate your help by answering this survey:

https://arts.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dhXXGEUd8LaR8Ox

Additionally, if anyone would be interested in discussing this topic further, I am also carrying out casual phone/Zoom interviews and would be very grateful for your contributions. If you would be interested in taking part, please leave a reply or email me at f.wardzinski0320191@arts.ac.uk

Thank you so much for reading, if you have any questions please get in touch. If you know anyone else with a disability who may be interested in the survey I would be incredibly grateful if you shared the link!

Tagged:

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Edit: 

Thanks for popping over the email, best of luck with the research.

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.