Help please with scope website — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help please with scope website

cupcake88
cupcake88 Posts: 1,273 Pioneering
Hi there I’m not getting email scope notifications any more I checked on here the box is ticked it’s not to do with my email can some one help me advise why I’m not getting email notifications like I used to ?

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,355 Disability Gamechanger
    In the notification settings there's 2 boxes, 1 for the email and one for the pop up box, make sure it's the email one that's ticked not the other one.

To be honest, i don't have any of them ticked because i find it extremely annoying and my inbox would completely spammed if i ticked that lol.... no thank you.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Hmm, sorry you've been having problems with notifications @cupcake88. I'm not sure why that would be. 

Which email notifications are you no longer getting that you want to receive? I can take a look at your settings to see whether everything looks as it should if you'd like.

Have you checked your spam folder? Maybe they're going in there? 

We'll try and get it sorted for you! If I'm not able to fix it, I'll pass it on to a colleague to take a look :) 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • cupcake88
    Hi there usually every time I get a message on here or a response to any of the threads I have posted if it shows me in my email which I find helpful as it’s easier for me to see every thing on my email no it’s not in my junk or spam or any thing if you could check for me that be great . 
  • Tori_Scope
    Yes, it does look as though you have those settings selected @cupcake88. Are you receiving the pop-up notifications (when they 'pop-up' on your screen when you're logged in, and go to the notifications icon)? 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    I turn off my notifications on most forums, too many emails.

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,368 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2020
    Is it possible there is an “unsubscribe” button in the Scope emails and that you pressed it by accident?
  • Tori_Scope
    Hi @cupcake88! I just wanted to check to see whether you're still having the same issues with the email notifications? 

• cupcake88
    I swapped email addresses so I’m getting them now threw to my dogs email address lol as i miss so many notifications other wise with my illness I find it easier getting the emails 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @cupcake88, I'm glad you've been able to swap things over and are now getting the emails :) 

Any other issues, don't hesitate to mention them and we will always try to help.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness