pip appeal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip appeal

Options
Stan23
Stan23 Community member Posts: 14 Listener
edited December 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hi can any one help me ive recently won at tribunal and have received letter off tribunal stating i have been awarded enhamced on both compomnets, the letter was sent to myself amd dwp 08/12/2020 i have called pip and they said they have seen on there system i have been awarded enhanced and that becaus i was allready receibing standard adaily living allowance that it should be quick to back pay me also the guy told me that i should have my backpay befiore christams? is this likley? and does anyone no how much roughlu how much i will be back paid from march 13th? i, still waiting for award letter aswell. i only have the tribunal letter so far

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,193 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Hi,

Great news. Once the payment has been made it takes 3-5 working days to go into your bank. For it to arrive before Christmas then it will need to be paid to you by tomorrow.

From 13th March up until 11th December is 32 weeks, my calculation is £2,838 but this will just be a guide. You will receive a letter from DWP explaining the payment dates.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.