Looking for a mail sorter job — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Looking for a mail sorter job

lesLY1
lesLY1 Community member Posts: 263 Connected
Mail sorter jobs

Tagged:

Comments

• EricaMcD
    EricaMcD Community member Posts: 32 Courageous
    If you can give more details about the hours you are looking for and the location this may help.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,338 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

Have you tried googling for what's available in your area. I often find that google is my best friend and contains alot of your answers.

Without more information then no one can help you, so if you could maybe give some more information, maybe where in the country you are then perhaps someone can help you further.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • lesLY1
    Thanks again as the replies coming in boost a lot of confidence to be honest I want to do things though I am partially disabled in the present time not only that but am due for a femur surgery and knee surgery but since I have an active nature would like to work inspite of it I am new here in wales though I have worked in places like swindon years back on the fork lift where I had smaller surgeries so cld move on with such activities and later unfortunately had 2 more surgeries where I am wanting to do something so I am not a BURDEN to my sister n fam.
    Really appreciate that this site has really helped me by boosting my confidence. 
    Thanks again
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    I believe someone has already mentioned our Support to Work service to you @lesLY1, but I'd second that!

Please remember that you're not a burden at all :) Sometimes we need to lean on others a little, especially in times of health challenges. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • lesLY1
    Yes indeed preference of work np10 newport 
  • soconfused
    soconfused Community member Posts: 102 Courageous
    lesLY1 said:
    Yes indeed preference of work np10 newport 
    Hi, I am in NP19 - nice to see someone so close!. I've managed to get a CCTV job with a council down south and I will be moving next month. best of luck with your search ! - have you spoken to leslie at the Job centre in town? She's great at her job as the Disability Advisor - she can also help you I am sure :) 
  • lesLY1

Brightness