Lonely this Xmas — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Lonely this Xmas

Options
007AAhmed
007AAhmed Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Anyway feel really this Xmas, as I feel rather lonely at times.

Aammer.

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear you feel lonely @007AAhmed

Hopefully the community can help keep you company this Christmas :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,616 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    As Ross says someone (inc myself) will be here over Christmas if you want some one to chat to.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I will be on my own this Xmas I think this year there will be alot of people on their own I wanted to see my mum but she is in enland and I am in wakes  my mum is 84 and has dementia  she did stay with me in the first lickdown  then she went to live with my brother but hope I be able to see her soon  my local councilor has been good to me she brought me some presents to open Xmas day and some chocolates and treats  and is bringing me a Xmas  dinner on Xmas day so its not going to be as bad as I thought it was going to be I live in a lovely village so I feel quite lucky 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Your counsellor sounds lovely @lisathomas50, but yes hopefully you will be able to see your mum soon :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I hope so she has dementia and is 84  and Wales goes back into lockdown  after Xmas and mum lives in wolcerhampton I havent see any of my family but I speak to my children on the phone and my mum  but more worried for mum because of her condition and her age I hope nothing happens to her before I get to see her 

Brightness