Hi, my name is charlscurrie! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is charlscurrie!

charlscurrie
charlscurrie Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I’m looking for a working cocker spaniel puppy or dog to adopt

We have been looking for 3 years and the timings are now just right. 

thanks
Charlotte 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @charlscurrie - this is a community that helps disabled people, & unfortunately we don't have dogs (or cats) to adopt, or for sale. It would be great if you wouldn't mind letting us know from which website you have seen a link to here, as we have had several people asking if either a cat or dog is still available recently. It's a shame to disappoint people hoping for a pet, but a bit of a mystery as to how you are all getting directed here by mistake.
    Can you help? It would be really useful to know which website you saw dogs mentioned on, thank you. Hopefully if you can say where you saw dogs advertised on, we can stop others getting disappointed in looking for a pet.
  • charlscurrie
    charlscurrie Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    I’m so sorry. My mum found a link on news now.co.uk
    It could be the site isn’t mobile friendly so the advertising links confuse people

i hope that helps 

thanks
    Charlotte 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,358 Disability Gamechanger
    I really don't understand this because i've looked quite a few times on the news now website and i can't find anything at all that says anything regarding scope on that website.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • chiarieds
    Thank you for kindly replying , Charlotte, & there's nothing to apologise for.....people seem to get mis-directed here, unfortunately. Thank you so much for saying, & hope you find a puppy/dog to adopt. Many of us are pet lovers here, & especially look for pets from shelters, etc. I have a cat that was abandoned near me over a year ago :)
  • chiarieds
    edited December 2020
    Hi @charlscurrie - newsnow.co.uk has been mentioned by another person previously, but both myself & another member here (poppy123456) have searched, & couldn't find adverts that were directing people here. Would you be able to send us the link from this website that led you here. That would be much appreciated, thank you. Just trying to get to the bottom of this particular mystery, hoping that people find a pet, thank you. :)
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,358 Disability Gamechanger
    It's a strange one this one. I just had another search of the website and i can see the classfied ads but even through there i just can't see anything pointing to scope at all. @charlscurrie we would really appreciate it if you could please post a link for us to have a look at.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    I had a look on that website I couldnt find anything so I typed it in to my Google chrome search bar scope dogs  and it brought up alot of things about dogs and I think the confusion comes when you type in scope website  it brings you to this scope  that is one explanation 

Brightness