Next tuesday have my tribunal telephone hearing - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Next tuesday have my tribunal telephone hearing

2»

Comments

• naz786
    naz786 Community member Posts: 62 Connected
    Thanks lou it's a massive relief when do they pay the monthly payment 
  • naz786
    Or when did they pay you your monthly payment 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    That's great news! Thanks for the update. After a Tribunal win it can take 2-8 weeks, sometimes longer to receive backdated money and about the same time to put your award into payment. Most likely after Christmas now.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,627 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Naz, you’ll probably receive your backdated money before you receive a letter, when you receive your letter it’ll tell you what date your first months money is due, it’ll probably be cpl weeks after your back payment goes in. You’ll hopefully be sorted for Xmas, good night and sleep well. 
  • naz786
    Thanks love you look after yourself xxx
  • naz786
    Hi all still waiting on my money it's been 9 day's since I won my tribunal hearing 
  • poppy123456
    That's really not long at all. It can be anything from 2-8 weeks sometimes longer but really there's no timescales. There's nothing more you can do but wait.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • soconfused
    soconfused Community member Posts: 102 Courageous
    I waited about 2 weeks before I got mine. I got my letter the next day after I went to the Tribunal. When you get it you will be happy -well done as others have said :) 
  • naz786
  • naz786
    Hi all today i recieved a text message from dwp saying to give them a ring can anybody tell wat that means and if anybody had previously had this message 
  • poppy123456
    Hopefully by now you managed to ring them because we can only guess what they wanted.
  • naz786
    Hi i received a text message last week from pip to ring them so I got worried I spoke to my respersentive i told him i received a text message from pip and i was worried he said to me not to worry it's probably just asking you to confirm bank details just in case they where changed and that's wat exactly happened and they asked me couple of questions thank god that was a relief 
  • Girl_No1
    Girl_No1 Community member Posts: 152 Pioneering
    @naz786  I think we're all pretty much the same, the stress/worry when we receive a call or a (much-dreaded) brown envelope! 

Glad to hear it turned out be nothing you needed to get stressed about.   :)
  • natekd30
    natekd30 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Hi baz I had mine on the 14th and I apply in september 2019 and was given zero point so for everything and then appeal and I ended up getting the same does anyone agree with me that something is being done wrong either the assements as the dwp opposes my case and ask to have it set aside thankfully the tribunals denied their appeal
  • naz786
    Still waiting for my my money in third week now since decision 
  • naz786
    Merry Christmas to everyone and happy new year xxxx
  • nathankd
    nathankd Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Hi max have you rang yet as you have to ring as they ask you questions before they send it to the appeals department so they can work out how much arearsbtheir owe you I rang 2 weeks ago
  • naz786
    My representative ring them on the 21st Dec they asked couple of questions and asked me if I had same bank details 
  • naz786
    Nathan have you received your money

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.