Weekend - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Weekend

2»

Comments

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Thsts my csmpervsn  dome of it 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,368 Disability Gamechanger
    Wow nice, thanks for sharing the pictures

I would be scared to drive something that size on the road

What are the best places you have been to in it?
  • Lisatho11987777
    edited January 2021
  • Lisatho11987777
    Thsts my sdtra and Megan trying to find sll the photos lol 
  • Lisatho11987777
    edited January 2021
  • Lisatho11987777
    Sorry pressed on wrong one thsts my granddaughter with the Xmas tree I am trying to find all my car pictures butcthsts some of them 
  • Lisatho11987777
    I like your mini  I have a red mini   some if my cars were left to me I brought the camper van you would be  surprised   I didn't think I would be able to drive a camper van but I love it alot easier than my cars  
  • Lisatho11987777
    I dont go abroad but me and my partner have been around  Somerset  the lake  district  Chester  black pool  isle of white  all along the gower  Tenby  Weston-super-Mare  Minehead  porthcawl  that's only a few aces I live in Wales  snowdon that was nice  when I find my other pictures I will post them 
  • Lisatho11987777
    edited January 2021
  • Lisatho11987777
    Found my t4  i sm cars and vans and ny partners likes mopeds he hot four the cars I drive I keep here sll the rest are with my partner he has made parking space at back of his house  he has good neighbors thry love watching the cars comeing and going trying to find my classic mg  I got cars on the farm aswel  some of the cars I do t drive thry are for car shows  we usually do the big one in Swansea 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,368 Disability Gamechanger
    Brilliant pics and great stories as well thanks for sharing, you have a fantastic collection of vehicles haha :smiley:

I like the first generation Mini Cooper S, I had one before I got my current car, so fun to drive with the supercharged engine
  • Lisatho11987777
    I csnt find my classic mg when I do I will put it up its white long front chrome ights  only a show car  its been in car shows all over the country  myvt4 as you saw has ben taken away for an engine  conversion  and inside conversion  vw s never lose their value   glad you like the photos  one of the photos is my volvo soft top 
  • Lisatho11987777
    The mini was a shell my   partner re built it    it was my mums old mini before she stopped driving 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @lisathomas50! Thanks for sharing your photos. Just to let you know, I've gone through and edited some of them so that you can no longer see the number plates. We don't allow personal details to be posted on the community, for everyone's safety. You can find this rule in the community guidelines.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Lisatho11987777
  • Dragonslayer
    Dragonslayer Community member Posts: 2,165 Pioneering
    Hi @Dragonslayer I can probably answer this on Mustangs behalf.  After 2 months you might find the battery flat.  

Will either need charging for several hours if you have a battery charger.  Or use a jump pack and then run the engine for a while to charge the battery that way.  If you call the breakdown that's what they'll do (you will need homestart breakdown).

If your car has keyless entry this may either be disabled due to the inactivity period or not work if the battery is totally flat.  In this case, most keyless fobs have a hidden blade inside the fob to use in the door lock barrel for access to the bonnet release.

Hopefully you'll find it's all good and ready to go but if not that should help! 

Thanks for the info.
    Today I tried it for the first time and it started with no trouble at all. I was a little surprised. But very pleased it did so after it now been 11 weeks since it was last started.
    Dragonslayer. 

Brightness