TV capture card compatible to Chrome OS Desktop? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

TV capture card compatible to Chrome OS Desktop?

Options

Comments

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You can get them from amazon  ebay   argos may have them or a computer shop 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    Options
    You can get them from amazon  ebay   argos may have them or a computer shop 
    See the link in the OP to the one I found on Amazon, also I trust small local computer shops as far as I could throw the computer nerds who work in them, 29 years ago I was literally sold a Lemon by some place up on Commonside, which had no end of problems.

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,200 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Just curious why you ask for members not to tell you to use google? Google is great for most things, i also find looking at other people reviews also helps. You also ask where you can get something like that from but then post a link to one on amazon. Sorry but am i missing something here?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    Options
    Just curious why you ask for members not to tell you to use google? Google is great for most things, i also find looking at other people reviews also helps. You also ask where you can get something like that from but then post a link to one on amazon. Sorry but am i missing something here?
    I am asking for advice before I buy the one on Amazon as to whether it would be compatible to my machine?

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You could ask amazon  there is an option on there to ask the only other  option is Google  but you don't want people to tell you to do that 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,200 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I am asking for advice before I buy the one on Amazon as to whether it would be compatible to my machine?

Ah ok thanks. I don't know what machine you have sorry. It capatible to the following devices.

The capture card pc is compatible with PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wili U Wii, Switch, DVD, ZOSI Security Camera, DSLR, Webcam, Set Top Box and DSLR etc. This hdmi capture device USB 3.0 supports Windows, Android and Mac OS system

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness