Join Scope's Gaming for Good co-production group - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Join Scope's Gaming for Good co-production group

Options
2»

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Just a reminder that you can still apply for this :) 

Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Garza
    Garza Community member Posts: 149 Pioneering
    Options
    As someone who has been a gamer for over 30 years this really interests me and I have just applied 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Options
    Great to hear @Garza

Also, in case you didn't know, we have a video games thread on the community, in the coffee lounge section :) 

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • MariaNicolette
    MariaNicolette Community member Posts: 25 Connected
    Options
    Is it too late to take part?

I'm new to twitch but I started a gaming stream on my pseudoname channel twitch.tv/VesporaV 

I was born with kidney failure and my whole life have been living with it. It's very difficult having a disability. I find gaming is an outlet.

What can I do to take part? 
  • Ross_Alumni
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Hi @MariaNicolette, and anybody else who expressed interest in taking part.

Unfortunately the group has now been finalised and is not looking for anymore members at this stage, however, we are keen to ensure everyone who wants to can contribute, so we’d love to keep you updated on the project as it develops and involve you on a more ad-hoc basis. This could include completing surveys and sharing views on aspects of the event or fundraising activities, or helping us understand more about barriers disabled gamers face.

All we would need is your consent to keep your email address on a mailing list, so those organising the group can keep you updated. If you have a preference for what email address goes on the list, please email us privately on community@scope.org.uk to grant your consent, otherwise just pop a comment on this thread and I will pass on the email address associated with your community account.

• Ross_Alumni
    Options
    If anybody was interested in this opportunity, I'd love to get your thoughts on how we can feature gaming on the online community, you can do so by following the link below.

Survey on gaming

Hello all  

Video gaming has become a much more prominent hobby for disabled people in recent years, advances in technology and the level of attention paid to making games more accessible being just a couple of the reasons why. There's never really been a better time to get involved in gaming.
    We want to gather your thoughts and experiences of playing games through a short survey, which should only take a few minutes of your time to complete.
    It is completely anonymous, and your feedback will be used to shape any future activities or content we feature on the community going forward, so it's important to have your say.

The link to the survey is here:
    Click here to be taken to the survey.

• MariaNicolette
    Options
    YES!!!

I'm onto this. Definitely. @Ross_Scope asked me to write an article (which I didn't get round to I am SO SORRY!). These results will really help me support the stats on my article for you. So, could I ask for the results when they come out please?

Raring to go on this one. Soon as I saw this I jumped on it.

Thanks!
  • MariaNicolette
    Options

Brightness