Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Check In

csno01csno01 Member Posts: 217 Pioneering
Hi Everyone,

Happy Belated New Year to you all.

How is everyone doing? I have had a lazy but useful day today. This is rarity for me as I find I always have to be doing something. Anyone else find that too?

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 12,058 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and happy new year 

I am quite good at being able to relax but if something needs doing then I get it out if the way 
    Here to help with my experience in hunan resources and employment rights 
  • Cher_ScopeCher_Scope Posts: 4,417

Scope community team

edited January 7
    Happy new year @csno01 How did your Christmas go?  I hope you had a lovely time.

Thankfully due to work I have a bit of a routine going on, with my days off filled with exercise, cleaning and Netflix watching.  Do you have much planned for the rest of this week?  I'll be about this weekend if you fancy a chat :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • woodbinewoodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 5,104 Disability Gamechanger
    I've spent most of the day unblocking the loo ! we always have trouble with water I put it down to me being an Aquarian  :)
    I will now only offer benefits advice on PIP, and specific benefits advice for other people with Epilepsy. 
  • Cher_ScopeCher_Scope Posts: 4,417

Scope community team

woodbine said:
    I've spent most of the day unblocking the loo ! we always have trouble with water I put it down to me being an Aquarian  :)
    Ooft the glamour  :D  There's nowt worse though so good on you for getting it sorted.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • lisathomas50lisathomas50 Posts: 4,523 Disability Gamechanger
    @csno01 hi I don't go out much so I spend my time on here  and cleaning  and things like that 
  • csno01csno01 Member Posts: 217 Pioneering
    @janer1967 I am exactly the same. I find I cant relax until the task in hand is done lol. 

Hi @Cher_Scope I have had a couple of video calls this week, so that has kept me occupied. I have not long come back from a fresh walk. 

I am Sorry to hear that @lisathomas50. You are probably better off staying in at the moment, due to the way things are going. 
    Its my sleep aswell by body clock has gone to pot 
  • csno01csno01 Member Posts: 217 Pioneering
    Its my sleep aswell by body clock has gone to pot 
    @lisathomas50 I can certainly relate to what you are saying. When I was younger,I used to be able sleep in. I can't anymore lol.
    @csno01 the problem i got is sleeping at night I am sleeping all day and then waking up at night its horrible I am all over the place lol have to check whst day it is 
Sign in or join us to comment.