Email for PIP Further Evidence — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Email for PIP Further Evidence

TellMell
TellMell Community member Posts: 17 Listener
edited January 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hello Everybody , i am in need of the email address to send further evidence for a PIP claim.

I have had this email  Address before to send further evidence for the Person i was caring for however i cannot for the life of me find it anymore.

I have searched online and still no luck.

i did find the corrospondence email address but i cannot be certain that this important further evidence will be received via that email.

I dont supose you or anybody knows the correct email address to send further evidence for a PIP claim.

If you do please let me know.

Thank you.

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome 

Sorry I am not sure of the email as they dont seem to use this method much 

I would suggest you take copies and post the evidence ensuring you put the national insurance number on all pages and note explaining what claim evidence is for 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,355 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

I'm not aware of any email address for evidence to be sent. If the form has already been sent you may also want to send the evidence to the health assessment providers as well as DWP. If DWP have already sent the file to the health assessment providers it may not help to send the evidence straight to DWP.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • TellMell
    TellMell Community member Posts: 17 Listener
    ok, thank you. i guess i wil have to send them copies then via the post. thanks again everybody.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.