how many benefits can you have at one time? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

how many benefits can you have at one time?

Options
noobautist
noobautist Community member Posts: 32 Connected
Currently I am on UC, LCWRA and am in the tribunal process of PIP, if those 3 separate benefits are all given to me, what else am I entitled to? Can you have esa or a disability premium on top?

Full list would be appreciated, thanks 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,025 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI,

UC has replaced all the old legacy benefits such as Income Related ESA/JSA and also Income Support. There are no disability premiums payable with UC.

I note from another thread that you live with your parents so no housing element paid with your UC claim. As far as benefits are concerned then if your PIP is successfully awarded at Tribunal then you'll be claiming all the benefits you're entitled to.

Hope this helps and good luck with the Tribunal.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • noobautist
    noobautist Community member Posts: 32 Connected
    Options
  • poppy123456
    Options
    You're welcome.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I am on universal credit and get limited capability to work premium  which gives me more money on my universal credit because I have a disability 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    I am on universal credit and get limited capability to work premium  which gives me more money on my universal credit because I have a disability 

Hi, yes that's the LCWRA element not a premium. That's what noobautist is already receiving.  Unless your claim started before April 2017 and then it could be the lower element which is LCW. There's no premiums available when claiming UC.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sorry poppy didn't notice that my phone does it puts word in i don't want 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    No worries :)

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.