Hi — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi

lewissayner
lewissayner Community member Posts: 45 Listener

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    @lewissayner hi and welcome to scope, hope you can stick around and join in, how are you doing during this 3rd lockdown?
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome glad you have joined 

Have a look around and feel free to join in 
  • lewissayner
    lewissayner Community member Posts: 45 Listener
    oh Im not sticking around it’s been made clear that I’m not wanted on this site apparently. Don’t know what I’ve meant to have done wrong 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi again sorry you dont feel welcome is there any specific reason why you feel like that 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,358 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling that way. What makes you think you're not wanted here on the community?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @lewissayner, hope you're well.

I'm sorry to hear that you don't intend to stick around and feel as though you aren't welcome. 

We'd love to know what has made you feel this way so that we can see if there's anything we can do to make you feel better about the community. If you'd like, you can drop us an email at community@scope.org.uk so that we can have a chat about it :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness