Hello, I have a PIP New Claims Appeal question - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello, I have a PIP New Claims Appeal question

2»

Comments

• Nick18
    Nick18 Community member Posts: 11 Listener
    Update
    It's now been 7 months since my tribunal decision and my claim still has not been resolved.
    3 phone calls to them have been made by myself,

first call was about 2 months after the tribunal decision i was told they neeed a final decision,so i waited and heard nothing from them.

second call was made about 4 months after the tribunal was told its being prosessed and it's been allowed.

third call to them was made friday the 8th january where i was put through to the appeals dept and first thing i was given was an apology as my claim had been overlooked and not been dealt with i asked why this had happened and i got hmmm errrr "i don't know",
    I was told he would sort out the back dated funds today "friday 8th jan"  and i would receive a letter about my my new benifits in about a week.

As of today the 13th jan i have recived nothing,so still waiting.

The strain on me at this point is unbearable,ive even had to go to A&E with bad chest pains which i was told was stress related.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.