So I must have a decision as I have a payment pending!! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

So I must have a decision as I have a payment pending!!

Options
Mforall
Mforall Community member Posts: 14 Listener
Hi ,

I posted the other day about whether or not to ring re a decision- well I couldn’t sleep earlier (1.30am) happened to check my bank and there is a payment pending !!!

I’ve not had my assessment report yet .. nor a decision letter ... but I have money !! 

It’s an odd amount - it doesn’t add up to the amounts for standard (under by 11 pounds) but definitely not enough for enhanced ... but I will see when I get the decision!

I’m soo happy and relieved and grateful for whatever I get to be honest but wanted to thank you all .. you have been a real help and i feel like I’ve found a whole new group of freinds I can ‘drop’ in on ?☺️

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.