Cerebral Palsy
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Multidisciplinary Teams for Adults

withers61withers61 Member Posts: 2 Listener
edited January 18 in Cerebral Palsy
Looking at NICE guidance it states that over 18 yr old's should be able to access a Specialist CP Multidisciplinary Team.
"Statement 1 Adults with cerebral palsy are referred to a specialist multidisciplinary team if their ability to carry out usual daily activities deteriorates or is expected to deteriorate."
How do I find where our nearest team is we live in East Yorkshire?


Sign in or join us to comment.