Can anyone recommend a good inexpensive Xbox game to buy digitally? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Can anyone recommend a good inexpensive Xbox game to buy digitally?

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
edited January 2021 in Coffee lounge
Above.

I'm after a new game with doable achievements as I'm yet to get anywhere on this month's leader board and the month's half over tomorrow.

I considered getting Assassin's Creed Valhalla but it's a bit expensive.

I have Cyber Punk 2077.

Tagged:

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Maybe one of the older Assassins Creed games @MrAllen1976 ?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • [Deleted User]
    Maybe one of the older Assassins Creed games @MrAllen1976 ?
    I have some of them on disc but thanks for replying :smile:
  • Ross_Alumni
    @MrAllen1976

hhmm okay, well how are you with COD and other games like Halo? I imagine there are many old versions of those games that are cheap now

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • [Deleted User]
    @MrAllen1976

hhmm okay, well how are you with COD and other games like Halo? I imagine there are many old versions of those games that are cheap now
    Not really a fan of console based first person shooters, prefer them on PC for keyboard/mouse controls and God mode cheats on stuff like Doom, Duke Nukem 3D, Soldier of Fortune and Quake.

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Lego games? Tons of achievements which are easy to get.
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Garza
    Garza Community member Posts: 149 Pioneering
    do you have gamepass ultimate on the xbox? lots of games on there to try for "free" as they are part of the monthly fee
  • Garza
    Above.

I'm after a new game with doable achievements as I'm yet to get anywhere on this month's leader board and the month's half over tomorrow.

I have Cyber Punk 2077.

I would leave Valhalla for a while, I have it and have over 100 hours put into it, encountered not one but two main mission glitches which are yet unpatched meaning I cant complete the game 
  • BrettW
    BrettW Community member Posts: 698 Pioneering
    edited January 2021
    Have you considered something like an MMORPG. Games like World of Warcraft and Final Fantasy are brilliant if you like achieving things in game. They also have the added bonus of being very social and you can make a lot of online friends this way. I've played MMO's for nearly 30 years now and have made some lifelong friends along the way. In my younger years we used to meet up once a year and visit places like Alton Towers together and have a great day out :smile:
  • OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Garza said:
    Above.

I have Cyber Punk 2077.

I would leave Valhalla for a while, I have it and have over 100 hours put into it, encountered not one but two main mission glitches which are yet unpatched meaning I cant complete the game 
    There was quite a big update for Valhalla on Wednesday morning so they might have sorted them now?  AC games have always been glitchy but I must admit Valhalla does seem particularly bad, especially since it took them 2 years to make!  I've had every main AC game so far but I think this one might be my last unfortunately.
  • Ross_Alumni
    I suppose games are bound to be glitchy when they rush them out so quickly, it's sad really.

In case anyone isn't aware, we do have a general video games thread which you may want to get involved in :) 

• Garza
    I suppose games are bound to be glitchy when they rush them out so quickly, it's sad really.

In case anyone isn't aware, we do have a general video games thread which you may want to get involved in :) 
    thanks ross i will check it out
  • kloebear
    kloebear Community member Posts: 68 Connected
    Resident evil 7
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    What's your favourite thing about it @kloebear?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness