Getting Involved in Research: Adults with Cerebral Palsy in the UK and Physical Activity Levels — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Getting Involved in Research: Adults with Cerebral Palsy in the UK and Physical Activity Levels

CLottie
CLottie Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited January 2021 in Research and opportunities

Hi there, 

I just want to say thank you to the SCOPE community and CP Sport for letting me speak in the virtual coffee lounge this afternoon and for all of the great questions and discussion from the people who joined in!

As I mentioned, for those who were in the zoom call and for anyone else in the SCOPE community who might be interested in participating, I have put below the details of my research and access to the survey.

Just to recap:

Hello, my name is Charlotte Kreiner and I am a Masters student currently studying Physiotherapy at the University of Brighton.

I would like to ask if anyone who is 18 or older and has mild to moderate CP (GMFCS levels 1 to 4) would like to be involved in my dissertation looking into adults with CP and their physical activity levels via an online survey. 
Please see the poster below for an overview of the research and the participant information sheet attached for further details.

If you have read the above information and would like to participate, please click on the link to access the survey here: https://brighton.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/self-reported-physical-activity-levels-in-adults-with-cere-3

All answers will be anonymous.

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop it in the comments below or send me an email (c.kreiner1@uni.brighton.ac.uk).

It would be really great to get as many people involved as possible, so if you can help, please do and feel free to share the study details and survey link with anyone with CP who isn't in the CP community.

Thank you in advance and stay safe!

Charlotte Kreiner 

**This post is supported and has been authorised by the SCOPE CP Officer**

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @CLottie

Welcome to our online community and I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed the CP cafe!  

I've moved this over to our Events, research and opportunities discussion board and added our disclaimer below.  And as @Richard_Scope has already approved it it's good to go, so good luck with your study :)

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • CLottie
    CLottie Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hello @CLottie

Welcome to our online community and I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed the CP cafe!  

I've moved this over to our Events, research and opportunities discussion board and added our disclaimer below.  And as @Richard_Scope has already approved it it's good to go, so good luck with your study :)

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Thank you very much for this @Cher_SCOPE!

Brightness

Disclaimer

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.