I have my upper tribunal on 28th January, I NEED HELP
After months of fighting my original tribunal, it was successfully set aside as I was treated unfairly. I had law centre helping me,but as quick as they helped at my last 1% of a 99% fight..they have dropped me like a hot brick! It was either "due to not living in their area" or"funding". CAB Cant help...I dont know why..I have come so far with this fight now Im being left on my own,in tears!! Its a phone tribunal due to Covid, but I still feel I need legal representation, I even offered to pay out from my benefit for help! Im entitled for someone to be with me but I dont know which way to turn..PLEASE..CAN ANYONE WHO DEALS WITH UPPER TRIBUNALS HELP ME PLEASE!!! ITS ON 28TH January like a conference call? So no contact is fine as they just need you on the phone..Id be so grateful..im in floods of tears..i cannot understand how ive been helped,assisted,guided 99% of the way and looks like a win..but i not only suffer with physical but mental health i lnow i will go to pieces as soon as they talk...im in HERTS.
- 50.4K All Categories
- 10K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 685 Work and employment
- 540 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 959 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 257 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.9K Talk about money
- 1.9K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.7K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.8K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 615 Chronic pain and pain management
- 670 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 727 Autism and neurodiversity
- 875 Mental health and wellbeing
- 291 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.