Who would you take to Euro 2021, Patrick Bamford or Tammy Abraham? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Who would you take to Euro 2021, Patrick Bamford or Tammy Abraham?

Options
WestHam06
WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
edited January 2021 in Coffee lounge
I am starting to think about Euro 2021 and hope that, as long as it is safe to do so, the tournament will be able to go ahead. As in all International football competitions, I will be cheering on England but sometimes, as I am sure any International football fan can appreciate, I don't always agree with some of the players who are selected. This got me thinking and I wondered if I could please ask for your opinion, on who you would select out of Patrick Bamford or Tammy Abraham? Of course, you may feel neither of these players should be selected and if you would like too, then please do share your thoughts on an alternative. Thank you for taking the time to participate. 

Who would you take to Euro 2021, Patrick Bamford or Tammy Abraham? 3 votes

Patrick Bamford
66% 2 votes
Tammy Abraham
33% 1 vote
Neither- I would select a different forward
0% 0 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• Garza
    Garza Community member Posts: 149 Pioneering
    Options
    on form you would have to say Bamford but I would go for Abraham for two reasons, firstly I think he has a great deal of potential and secondly and maybe this makes me biased I am a Chelsea fan! 
  • WestHam06
    Options
    Hi @Garza
                       How are you? Thank you for voting and both reasons that you give are completely fair enough :)  Please may I ask, do you prefer Abraham to Giroud in terms of a main striker for Chelsea? Thank you.  
  • Garza
    Garza Community member Posts: 149 Pioneering
    Options
    WestHam06 said:
    Hi @Garza
                       How are you? Thank you for voting and both reasons that you give are completely fair enough :)  Please may I ask, do you prefer Abraham to Giroud in terms of a main striker for Chelsea? Thank you.  
    no problem at all, nice to have some footy chat, I am a big fan of Giroud, considering he is a world cup winner I think he is totally under rated, sure he isnt going to run past people etc at his age but he knows where to be when it matters and is pretty clinical in front of goal 

I hope Abraham learns from him and kicks on as he could be one for the future, I see today we are being linked with Haalend {sp} great player but not what we need, I think we need another centre back as a priority 
  • WestHam06
    Options
    Thank you @Garza, I know what you mean about Giroud, he definitely knows where to be at the right time and is clinical :) We have a football thread here on the community and I'm more than happy to tag you in if you are unable to find it, if you would like me too. It's in the Coffee Lounge section. We also run a football competition whereby participants guess the scores of the 10 Premiership games for that game week and then 1 bonus game from one of the other leagues. If this is something you feel you may like to join in with, please do ask and I'd be more than happy to explain more.  There's no pressure, people just guess as and when they are able too. Thank you. 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Surprised I missed this! 

Pat Bamford, obviously :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • WestHam06
    Options
    No problem @Ross_Scope, I too would go for Bamford. Thank you to everyone for joining in. Thank you. 

Brightness