ive no idea how to get my art works on this page — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ive no idea how to get my art works on this page

Caroleyea
Caroleyea Community member Posts: 11 Listener
ive had to sign in loads of time so i am not sure if ive got this one right it keeps saying wrong password  hope ive done it right this time

Comments

• Caroleyea
    Caroleyea Community member Posts: 11 Listener
    i think i am in
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2021
    To upload an image, picture or photo look on the menu above the edit box you have open , press the fourth icon in from the right hand side, the little down arrow and then follow the menu items displayed.

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    You are in @Caroleyea :)

To upload photos click on the little picture icon above this white box where you type your text.  That should then bring up the option to 'choose files' from your computer.  If you click on that, then select your photos from your computer and press open, fingers crossed we should have lift off!
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • leeCal
    Looks like this

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    @leeCal You absolute star, fancy a job?  :D
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • leeCal
    Thank you @Cher_Scope, you’re very welcome ? 

― Dalai Lama XIV

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,633 Disability Gamechanger
    @leeCal and @Cher_Scope
    I just want to thank yous for explaining that and showing us how to add pictures. It’s always annoyed me lol so thanks ?
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi 

When I try and load a picture it doesn't let me I click on icon then select choose file and nothing happens? 
  • leeCal
    @janer1967 when you click on choose file you should get a selection of files to choose from in the drop down list, however there is another way. If you copy your picture and then paste into the URL box that should work instead, only problem is you need to do one copy and paste at a time whereas with choose files you can choose multiple pictures. Hope this helps.

― Dalai Lama XIV

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    @leeCal thanks for that it used to work but now doesn't bring up the list of files at least I have a solution now 

Brightness