Hi I'm struggling — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi I'm struggling

Options
DARRANWILLIS
DARRANWILLIS Community member Posts: 23 Listener
Hi I’m struggling atm I’m not complaining as it’s affecting everyone else to but I hav a few ov mental health issues but my voices are getting worse they are starting to scare me now when I first started heating the voices there was 2 one in my head nd one outside my head these two voices lasted for about 6 month nd the 1 out side my head it seemed to disappear that  1 outside my head was trying to tell nd do things to me but it left my head nd it’s come bk again nd they are nothing screening at me nd telling me I’m no gud nd a lot more iv spoke to my key worker but it’s getting worse I mange’s you just control the voice inside my head but the 1 out side my head it’s diffrent what should I do thanks 

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @DARRANWILLIS

Thank you for speaking honestly about what you're going through right now. It doesn't sound easy, but hopefully solving your benefits query in the other thread will help put your mind at ease a bit and make you feel better.

Are you receiving any mental health support from your GP or a mental health support worker? It might be worth having a conversation with your GP to see if anything else can be done for you. 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Wini1960
    Wini1960 Community member Posts: 130 Pioneering
    Options
    DARRANWILLIS@ Hi sorry to hear you are struggling with your mental health and the fact that accessing help is tough because of the virus. Remember there are organisations such as Samaritans, online counselling or the last recourse 999. I do wish you well.?

Brightness