Holiday for 7 adults, 2 kids and a dog in Port Isaac, Cornwall in 2021? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Holiday for 7 adults, 2 kids and a dog in Port Isaac, Cornwall in 2021?

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
edited January 2021 in Coffee lounge
Above.

We're looking ideally for a large Cottage or Holiday Park with entertainment facilities for the kids, who are aged 10 and 13 (my nephew will be 13 on the 6th of Feb) and preferably Dog friendly as the kids would like to bring a small Cocker Spaniel who their Parents look after on weekends.

I am in the process of Googling various Holiday places but there's not much available due to the lockdown.

We'd like to go around early April to mid May if possible.

Can anyone help? It also needs to ideally be accessible, bath seats in the bathroom and that due to me hating showers.

The reason I specifically looked at Port Isaac is to try and see the real Fisherman's Friends after watching the film.

Tagged:

Comments

• BrettW
    BrettW Community member Posts: 698 Pioneering
    The way things are going @MrAllen1976 I doubt that Holiday Parks will be allowed to open during April. Lets hope I'm wrong but I get the feeling these lockdowns aren't going away anytime soon
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,607 Disability Gamechanger
    Have to agree that holidays might still be off the menu in April as it looks like we will still be in lockdown until at least the 8th March and even after that there will be regional restrictions, you might be better looking at late May/June.
    We were hoping to go abroad in July but have decided to delay that until September.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    BrettW said:
    The way things are going @MrAllen1976 I doubt that Holiday Parks will be allowed to open during April. Lets hope I'm wrong but I get the feeling these lockdowns aren't going away anytime soon
    Indeed, too many people not taking it seriously and not social distancing and stuff thinking it won't affect them.

I don't go out though, except once a week (usually on a Sunday) to the local Tesco for food shopping.

Brightness