Hi, my name is plinker! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is plinker!

plinker
plinker Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Been with this complaint for 20 years now may be more .If i can help any one i will,, but will be looking for information to help me also .Live in Kidderminster retired with my wife .

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @plinker - & welcome to this community. Thank you for joining with such a kind message, & if we might help you in any way, please do say. There's usually someone about who can help/advise. I look forward to your input in the forum too. :)
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @plinker and welcome to the community ?

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• emzixox
    emzixox Community member Posts: 41 Connected
    Hello how are you
  • plinker
    plinker Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank you all for the  kind welcome .   I have had Myasthenia for 20 years,  and i do have  problems from time to time .
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2021
    Hello @plinker and welcome to our community.  It's great to meet you :)

I wasn't familiar with Myasthenia and did a little research.  Just to help others, this NHS webpage explains that it is a condition causing muscle weakness - how are you managing?

I found this old thread in which another member discussed having Myasthenia and would recommend you visiting our Neurological conditions discussion group to see if there are any posts in there you can relate to. 

I might be wrong but I also believe @Cressida has this condition too? 

I hope all is well and you are keeping safe.  Hopefully speak soon :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness