I've had offers from The Law Centre and CA to represent me at tribunal. Who should I pick? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I've had offers from The Law Centre and CA to represent me at tribunal. Who should I pick?

TeddyB22
TeddyB22 Community member Posts: 178 Courageous
edited January 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I was pleasantly surprised to receive an email from The Law Centre offering to represent me at a Tribunal. They've recommend a face to face one. Late in the day I also had the Citizens Advice say they would represent me (originally they said they couldn't do it). They've recommend a phone conference tribunal at the office. I now don't know who to go with. CA know my case and have represented me before and I am considering a phone tribunal as it will take perhaps a year for a face to face one. What should I do?

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.