My tribunal hearing was a few days ago. The site said my appeal was closed. Does that mean I've won? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My tribunal hearing was a few days ago. The site said my appeal was closed. Does that mean I've won?

Options
bananagirl480
bananagirl480 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited February 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hi i have had my tribunal hearing a couple of days ago i received a email to say i will get a decission within a few days. i went onto my online site where u can track your appeal and it says closed does that mean i have won the appeal for pip

Comments

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    No, The appeal is closed when a decision is made, doesn’t matter what the decision is. The decision is the end of the First Tier tribunal appeal process.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Fingers crossed you get the decision you deserve 
  • BrettW
    BrettW Community member Posts: 698 Pioneering
    Options
    Good luck @bananagirl480 I hope you get the result you are hoping for
  • cay1966
    cay1966 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Options
    I'm waiting for a date for a pip tribunal and have been checking the online pip tracker every few days but I now can't access it. I've tried resetting password but no joy. Can anyone please offer any advice

Thanks
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,266 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    cay1966 said:
    I'm waiting for a date for a pip tribunal and have been checking the online pip tracker every few days but I now can't access it. I've tried resetting password but no joy. Can anyone please offer any advice

Thanks

This is an old thread from Feb 2021 that you've commented on. Sometime the online tracker does have issues where people can't seem to access anything. I'd advise you to try again tomorrow and it maybe working fine.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • cay1966
    cay1966 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Options
    Thankyou. Sorry I'm not very good finding my way round online. Didn't realise it was an old post x

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.