How could I get my money before SMS notification that my review form had arrived to them? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How could I get my money before SMS notification that my review form had arrived to them?

Options
John74
John74 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited February 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I have  Daily living - standard rate and Mobility - enhanced rate  and I received a renewal application in January . I sent the PIP form back on 22 January .I checked my bank account on 28 January  and was very surprised,my national number was behind HP DFC and it came to me at £ 200.I received a notification a day later that the form had arrived 29 January.I don't understand how money came first after sms?Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 2021
    Options
    If you’ve only just sent the form back your PIP award has not yet been reviewed so your award hasn’t changed. Logically the payment is for something else but I have no idea what HP DFC stands for.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • buddy85
    buddy85 Community member Posts: 18 Connected
    Options
    It's a heating payment for £200, stands for Heating Payment  Department of Communities
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Thanks, buddy85. I see that’s a Northern Ireland response to COVID. Impossible to keep track of all these things in our less than United Kingdom.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hu @John74

Glad your query has been answered if you have any further questions there is always someone around to help 
  • John74
    John74 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
     Thank you for the answer!

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.