Missing you — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Missing you

Options
coylygirl
coylygirl Community member Posts: 283 Pioneering
Happy 20th birthday to my beautiful Jessica.  Be safe in mind, body and spirit my angel.  Miss you but trust we will meet again  <3

Comments

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @coylygirl hope your ok my son would of been 22 Xmas  x x
  • coylygirl
    Options
    So sorry for your loss, please accept my sincerest condolences,  How are you> x
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    @coylygirl I am ok  I have also been in your situation when I got realy poorly with my lupus I had one of my children taken away  which is what made me strong and I have fought for many years for the rights of  people with disabilitys and lobyed in Parliament  

I am sorry to hear that you to went through it   as well in wales there is a bit more support  but thats not a story to be told on here ? 
  • coylygirl
    Options
    Thank you and so sorry for your experiences also.  There is so much more support than 10 years ago and when I am well they are going to help me with my daughter as well as supporting me through psychotherapy,  I am in a much better situation this time around and feel positive for the future,  Don't know if there's a private chat facility on here, but would love to share experiences which may be mutually cathartic.  Sending big loves  <3  
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    @coylygirl there is a private message option under neath your name at the bottom click the icon in the middle and add  my user name your only allowed to do it five times I think I have used all mine I will try 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    @coylygirl I have sent you a private message 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @coylygirl - you can send a private message to someone once you've made 25 replies, which you have done. If you go to either 'My profile,' then 'View profile,' or click on your username coylygirl, then you will see under your username 4 symbols. Click on the 2nd one from the left, & it comes up with 'New message.' Click on this. You then need to type in the name of the recipient, without the @ symbol. Then type your message as usual, then 'Post message.'
    You can send as many messages as you want; you are not limited to 5 replies, only 5 recipients.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    @chiarieds thsts what I meant 5 recipients  I have sent a private message to them now 

Brightness