where should I send extra evidence? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

where should I send extra evidence?

Options
bevvy40
bevvy40 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
edited February 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi I was wondering if you could help me.. I've got to send some extra evidence, because I have already sent off my pup form just to update them really that my circumstances have changed, has now I've been diagnosed with ADHD combined.. so do u know where I would have to send this extra evidence 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @bevvy40 - welcome to the community. May I ask was this your first PIP claim, or do you have an award in place, then put in for a change of circumstances?
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @bevvy40

Welcome to the community, I'm glad you've joined us. 

Just to let you know I have moved your discussion over to our PIP category and tweaked the title of the thread to explain the subject of your question :) 

I hope you find this to be a warm, welcoming and supportive community, if you have any questions about the platform don't hesitate to ask.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • bevvy40
    Options
    Thank you so much ?
  • bevvy40
    Options
    I already have an award in place but at the time, when they had to review it again, they couldn't make the descion and take into consideration then when I went to the court some of the symptoms I was expressing, have,if u get what I'm trying to say. So they sent me a renewal form or change of circumstances, but I've still had to gather more evidence, to prove I've been diagnosed, it's just an up date really. But the forms I've already sent off with some evidence this is just extra evidence that I need to send in.. I just really need to know the address of where to send the evidence
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Send to the DWP at the address on the letter you would have got with the forms.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • bevvy40
    Options
    I've not got the meter, I just returned everyh9bk to them in a free post en elope
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 2021
    Options
    The front pages of the form are usually a letter which is perforated so you can tear them off. 
    Ring 0800 121 4433 to check which address you need to use.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.