DWP official error where do I stand? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

DWP official error where do I stand?

Options
2»

Comments

• shazer0307
    shazer0307 Community member Posts: 18 Listener
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Thanks for everybody's help here we got there in the end sadly looks like there will be deductions so providing all deductions are correct then that's just life always best to be honest take care H&S
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    As you spend the money and your capital reduces keep ESA informed and they will adjust the deduction.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • shazer0307
    shazer0307 Community member Posts: 18 Listener
    Options
    Thanks calcotti, the wife isn't going to get any better unfortunately sad really but are the DWP really human so just of curiousity how long are deductions expected to be deducted?
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Deductions will be made for as long as the capital is over £6,000.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.