Hi, my name is 0898! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is 0898!

0898 Community member Posts: 21 Connected
hi im  new here  ive got physical and mental mental health issues and I'm trying to get help after having a bad infestation of cat fleas and dust mites thanks to a friend in need that I didn't need  ive had an emotional breakdown and i was/am exhausted but even the slightest upset makes them come back to me and it's real again  due to family members i have been cut off from friends and positive people  i can't even eat sometimes thinking they are in my food

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome 

Sorry about your problems have you tried to discuss this with your gp 

Feel free to join in and have a look around 
  • Tom70
    Tom70 Community member Posts: 39 Connected
    Hi, I’m sorry about your problems, it sounds terrible
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @0898 :) I'm sorry to hear that things have been very difficult recently. 

As Janer1967 suggested, have you spoken to your GP? Or another health professional? It sounds as though you could benefit from talking things through with a medical professional at the moment. 

You mentioned being cut off from friends. Is there any way you could reconnect with them? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
    hi janer1967 and tori scope 
    my doctor has driven me to a total mental health crisis and ive asked for my medical records and a meeting with the practice manager 
    I'm sure you will understand that the whole situation is exhausting and i have been taken to hospital as a neighbor heard me crying and called an ambulance , i had a wonderful shower and they found some clothes for me i told the psychiatrist the problem and he said he would feel the same and I was sent home i rang the doctor and he actually stopped my diazepam and cancelled my repeat order for everything except 30mg/500mg co codamol 2boxes of 100 tablets are said it was to stop me overdosing another situation was i phoned him and he said that if that was how how I was feeling to ring my GP so i still try to get them to help but after id had a bad fall i even sent pictures and they said that id have to go to the hospital it's not their problem and wouldn't even send a nurse to help me dress the cuts so i reckon I should report it  not for me but for everyone else in the same situation 
    i do have 2 friends but ones an alcoholic and the other drugs so as im an alcoholic who's not drinking im better off not connecting with them 
    my housing officer has asked the police to keep popping up to check on me so im between a rock and a hard place 
    but I will not let other people suffer suffering from their incompetence and luckily that drives me to use the knowledge and advice i have been going through to raise the community and canvass their opinions and I will at least help one person I'll be happy 
    luckily there are so many real housewives series to keep me from my mind from the **** that keeps happening.  im agoraphobic so ive been on lockdown for 10 years personally it has been so funny hearing that people are frustrated by Covid-19 and a few people have sent me messages asking me for advice i message back saying welcome to my world 
    i will hopefully move to another area and a new doctor and some peace of mind 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @0898

Sorry this received no reply.

How have you been getting along? Is everything okay?

Did you have the meeting with the practice manager?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
    Ross_Scope waiting for a phone call from the management soon thanks for asking 
    did email them and ask for some contact but I've been doing a lot of zoom meeting's and they wont give me a rough guess to the day or time 
    excuse the pun but I have a lot of patients too  lol

Brightness