PIP — Scope | Disability forum


Carlbenn_88 Member Posts: 40 Listener
Do you need to be on the electoral to claim pip anyone? also when you register to vote online it asks for your NI is this normal? thanks 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.