Paranormal experiences - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Paranormal experiences

2»

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 49,796 Disability Gamechanger
    @ghosthunter Jesus was the son of God who was a higher being if you like, he also went round healing people and no-one else can do that. Unless it's scientific like Drs etc. Also other religions have Jesus as their prophet and not son of God who didn't rise again. It is confusing, but I can't think of 1 religion that doesn't say we can't come back and the things we do see are demons, who can transform into people we want to see and animals. 
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 2021
    @Sandy_123 the Catholic Church has a rich history of saints who healed, I mean hundreds! Mystics of the church is a good site to read about such. Kept me enthralled for a couple of weeks reading all the stories, I am particularly interested in modern saints, such as Saint Padre Pio who died in the late sixties and a very famous Saint too.

This modern youngster is on the way to becoming a Saint
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_Acutis

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Sandy_123
    @leeCal I do believe in angels but that's because I'm religious. 
  • Sandy_123
    @leeCal we will never know, it's one of those subjects isn't it. It's down to personal beliefs and every one has their own, we must repect others who have different beliefs. I am religious so believe the holy scripts that were written many century's ago. 
  • Sandy_123
    Any who I'm not discouraging the fact that there are things out there that we see as spirits, like I say I live with one what ever he is and I've had many encounters throughout life. 
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 2021
    Any encounters that are especially memorable @Sandy_123?
    I'm very interested in the paranormal generally speaking.

@Seanchai Has some very interesting stories as well but I can’t find his posts at the moment.

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Sandy_123
    I would take the whole thread up @leeCal I used to nurse the dying and there wasn't 1 that didn't have someone, something come for them to take them away and be days before that u felt someone was around and the patients would say too,
  • ghosthunter
    ghosthunter Community member Posts: 21 Connected
    We are all children of God. 
    It seems we all believe something other than what we see. 
    I am a Christian and a spiritual person myself, but I would like to keep politics and religion out of this particular thread. As we all know, politics and religion are the root cause of all wars, feuds and so on. 
    I respect all of your views and beliefs, as I would expect others to respect mine. Let's keep it friendly ???
  • LucyJH
    LucyJH Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    before my accident i had a VERY scary experience in an old house in richmond. It was an old coach house and one night my partner and i were in bed, duvet, fire heating all cosy and warm when there was a freezing cold wind which even blew my hair in bed for about 5 minutes. No draughts no reason for anything at all. needless to say we all moved out its a bit scary especially as there was also the sound of horses! I think there is another realm of existence which lives beside us, we dont always see or hear it either. I had some thing similar with my disability. My legs were due for amputation and I went to a faith healer in case they could do something. There was much a do then the same wind arrived, and no kidding the next day all the swelling started to clear up from my legs and the veins. I didnt have to have an amputation after all and have never had the swelling again. I think we have 'paranormal' abilities and beings able to help us if we need it. some call them angels.
  • ghosthunter
    @LucyJH, great story and great news. It was obviously someone making you aware of their presence and in the end, helping you.
    There are many things that exist but we don't see. Just because we can't see something, doesn't mean it's not there.
    So glad to hear a wonderful outcome. 
    Keep believing. 
  • LucyJH
    exactly so i am a christian as you are but i wasnt at the time - i am now there is definately a power and beings of some kind which live just to the side of our daily perception. you dont know until you meet one then you KNOW. its a very intense experience
  • ghosthunter
    Absolutely!
    Congratulations on your recovery. 
  • LucyJH
    a genuine miracle i cant always walk great but i kept my legs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thank you so much for your sweet congratulations

Brightness