TV Tonight — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

TV Tonight

coylygirl
coylygirl Community member Posts: 283 Pioneering
Anyone recommend anything for a late sleepless night?  :(

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    What I'm watching atm might not be for a sleepless night, but if you have amazon prime i'm watching The Walking Dead not usually my type of thing but i'm enjoying it there are 91 episodes and is apparently the most watched cable programme of all time.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• coylygirl
    Wow, that many episodes seems overwhelming but I know it's popular.  I was put off GOT by the sheer quantity, although I did enjoy the one and only episode I did watch.  Ex partner didn't like it so  now might be the time lol.  Think I;m looking for something light atm
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    If you have Netflix try prison break or homeland also bridgerton 

Line of duty on catch up or finding Alice 
  • coylygirl
    Oh Line of Duty was fantastic, edge of the seat stuff.  I can't wait for the new series  :)
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    I hope you managed to get some sleep @coylygirl :) I watched a 3 part docuseries about Trump on iPlayer last night when I couldn't sleep, but it wasn't exactly relaxing night time viewing :D 

I'm excited for the new series of Line of Duty as well. Do you know when it comes out? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,586 Disability Gamechanger
    With so many different streaming services nowadays it's difficult to know what you can access...  I was recommended a film the other day...spent ages looking it before I found out it was only on Netflix lol!

There's quite a few old series on iPlayer.  I've been watching the Fresh Prince again...had no idea they made so many episodes though, there's got to be well over 100 on there!
  • coylygirl
    I hope you managed to get some sleep @coylygirl :) I watched a 3 part docuseries about Trump on iPlayer last night when I couldn't sleep, but it wasn't exactly relaxing night time viewing :D 

I'm excited for the new series of Line of Duty as well. Do you know when it comes out? 
    I believe in March - I got so excited about series 3 I nearly wet myself (TMI?)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    With so many different streaming services nowadays it's difficult to know what you can access...  I was recommended a film the other day...spent ages looking it before I found out it was only on Netflix lol!

There's quite a few old series on iPlayer.  I've been watching the Fresh Prince again...had no idea they made so many episodes though, there's got to be well over 100 on there!
    Will Smith just isn't funny though IMHO.. The first few episodes of Fresh Prince were OK, but it just dragged.

Brightness