Soaps — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Soaps

Options
coylygirl
coylygirl Community member Posts: 283 Pioneering
I am absolutely addicted to Corrie and Emmerdale.  I haven't missed an episode of either in 12 years (my partner at the time got me into them).  Even when I go away, I binge watch when I go away, I binge watch when I get back.  But my Bipolar means I can't concentrate, so haven't seen an episode in over 2 weeks.  Anything interesting happened?  :o

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

Corrie been interesting the ray storyline all coming to a head this week 

Emmerdale not lots happening mainly about charity being kicked out of pub partnership and Marlon buying her share 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    Options
    I don't watch Emmerdale, but over in Weatherfield, the last I saw Ray Crosby's locked Kevin Webster and his sister in cold storage.

Not watched last night's yet.

• coylygirl
    Options
    Oh thank you, in a couple of weeks time I'll have to have a soaps marathon.  Plenty of tea and chocolate to hand x
  • coylygirl
    Options
    Having my soaps marathon this weekend.  Plenty of cuppas but trying to avoid the chocolate.  Emmerdale at the moment, 5 episodes in a row so far, goodness knows how many more to go.  Leave Corrie til tomorrow I think.  Chores are waiting  :)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    Options
    Well Kevin and Debbie have been let out of cold storage, and Abi's popped the question to Kevin and he's accepted (isn't it more traditional though that he asks her? Sorry but I'm old school like that lol) and that nasty Ray's been arrested by Craig Tinker as he was at the Airport trying to skip the Country.

• deb74
    deb74 Community member Posts: 814 Pioneering
    Options
    I grew up watching Corrie and Emmerdale and never miss an episode.
  • coylygirl
    Options
    I haven't missed an episode in about 12 years, so determined to catch up, but 5 episodes of Emmerdale did my head in.  Gonna ration them  :)

Brightness