Bad experienc diagnosing fungus skin infection? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Bad experienc diagnosing fungus skin infection?

harry01
harry01 Community member Posts: 217 Courageous
I e wrote here before about this but I want anyone to write here who has had the experience of not being diagnosed being misdiagnosed. Being right and doctors simply not listening from frankly their lack of intelligence. Yes, I'm fed up. They should be hiring someone like me to diagnose these skin problems because I am very good at spotting small details. It's my skill and they tried to turn it into a kind of madness. 

Comments

• harry01
    Hi Richard,

I didn't quite follow what you wrote. 

It's been distressing enough buying something from a dodgy seller on the internet to give me this skin infection. But I have discussed this with them for a very long time. 

I shouldn't be surprised given their response to my pain condition on a separate note. 

I'm not really sympathetic to them being human since I am also human yet I have the skills to know when I don't know something. I also know that in the instance of this skin infection that it came with this product I bought. And the fact that having discussed this for a long time with doctors over a 6 year period it's completely unaceptable. 

God help anyone else who has the same experience. They just got back to me again today to say they will speak to me about it on Friday. 

Bear in mind that a few doctors I have seen said their is 'nothing there'. With confidence they have said it's fine. 

It was this that caused me severe mental distress. 
  • harry01
    And then you have to choose who you speak to because I'm sorry there are too many idiots on this planet. 
  • harry01
    I don't even know where I should go to get support on this. I even need evidence to prosecute this seller. I have no idea where to even start going about this. 
  • harry01
    I meant to say the doctors are the ones who could be providing evidence. But they've only added to the distress. I'm separating my problems right now. It's the only practical thing I can do. 
  • harry01
    I hate these people. It's fundamentally changed who I am. I hate people of low intelligence now. I don't care how 'nice' they are. They don't belong in certain professions because they are ignorant of their own limitations. Look what they've done to me. And that's just it: they don't even know what they've done. Hahahahahahah
  • harry01
    They cause harm.
  • harry01
    I was polite to them... but they insulted my inteligence. I''d be a world champion chess player! An athlete. I see details like anything. If it was down to me to diagnose this with the trianing I'd have it done instantly.
  • harry01
    Hi Richard. I never had a go at you. 

It's hard to read someone's intentions from messages. 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 2021
    Hi @RichardLel :) I don't think that @harry01 was meaning to have a go at you. It seems their comments were aimed at venting about their skin condition and experience with medical professionals. I understand it can be easy to interpret comments in different ways though, as @harry01 has said.

@harry01: I'm about to reply to your email, so that we can hopefully help you get some more support. I'm sorry to read that these problems are ongoing, and I hope that your appointment on Friday is useful. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    I understand @RichardLel :) I've sent you an email. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • harry01
    Can anyone talk with me through what Amazon's legal requirement to protect their consumers is? It was bought from Amazon's marketplace. The seller 'Bargainshop_London' has sincce removed themselves from the website. I cannot even find reviews of the product.

Dodgy/rogue traders are a risk to everyone's physical/mental health. Is there anyone who can discuss with me what steps can be taken in addition to my doctor's actually finally treating this problem.

Thanks for listening.

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 46,808 Disability Gamechanger
    @harry01 hi there, I've checked that company out just on Amazon and they are there with reviews in general with what other things they sell, with their address etc listed if it is same one.
  • harry01
    Hi Sandy. How did you find them? 
  • Sandy_123
    @harry01 i just googled the company n put Amazon n the link took me there 
  • harry01
    Thanks so much Sandy. 
  • Sandy_123
  • harry01
    Yes, I've found it. Thanks
  • Sandy_123
    @harry01 excellent i always said i should be a detective  :D hope you get sorted with Drs tomorrow too 
  • harry01
    I found out the name of the company zenith wholesale ltd. Do I report them to trading standards? 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    @harry01 if you now have the name of the company you need to report the company to trading standards 

When you contact them you need to put in detail what happend  and how it has affected you 

Hopefuly the company is still operating but trading standards will know  if they are abd hope fully you will get some justice 

Brightness