Hi, I'm Suziwong! Can anyone help me with filling out my PIP review form? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm Suziwong! Can anyone help me with filling out my PIP review form?

Options
Suziwong
Suziwong Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited March 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hey ?? I’m Suzanne and I’ve been on pips since 2017 and then the other day I received a review from to fill in and I’m just panicking about the whole thing I have no idea how to fill this form out as the last time my partner at the time filled out the form for me so I’m just wondering if anyone could please give me some advice on how to fill my form out I would be so grateful I have memory problems and I have brain fog so it’s really really hard for me at the moment I feel like I’m stuck and I’m going to lose my pips and I don’t know what to do any help would be amazing thank you ?? Suzanne 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome 

Do you have a copy of the old form that was completed or a copy of the report or award letter this may be a starting point 

Take each section at a time and describe for each descriptor how your condition affects you . Give examples of what happens when you try and do each task . Can you do it how you do it , if you cant do it why not   fo you need any support or use any aids and can you do it reliably 

There is lots of info in our PIP section to help as well 

You may also get help from welfare rights or cab 

Good luck ask any questions 
  • Suziwong
    Suziwong Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    Thank you so much for your help @janer1967 I appreciate your time in getting back to me I actually rang scope this afternoon and the lady Caroline was lovely and so helpful she helped me so much which I really really did appreciate she was lovely so thank you ?? fingers crossed ? now Xx
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Suziwong

I'm glad speaking with Caroline from our helpline helped! They are a lovely team and I'll pass on your comments.  Also, thanks @janer1967 for your excellent advice as always :) 

Please let us know how you get on and good luck.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.