Please help me About benefits LCWRA — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Please help me About benefits LCWRA

Options
Jojo5678
Jojo5678 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited February 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi, 
So in 2019 I was put on LCW and in Feb 2020 I send my WCA forms back again for a general review I waiting a year for my phone call assessment because of covid. And in Feb 2021 I was put in to the LCWRA group. But my question is will I get backdated money as I sent my forms of a year ago

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

Sorry I cant answer your question I know about back pay for new claims but as it was a review I'm not sure 

Hopefully other members will know 

Or may be worth you contacting welfare rights 
  • Jojo5678
    Jojo5678 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hi, 
    So in 2019 I was put on LCW and in Feb 2020 I send my WCA forms back again for a general review I waiting a year for my phone call assessment because of covid. And in Feb 2021 I was put in to the LCWRA group. But my question is will I get backdated money as I sent my forms of a year ago
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @Jojo5678. It's my understanding that because this was a review, not a change or circumstances, it goes from the date of decision so unfortunately there won't be anything to backdate. 
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.