Discretionary Housing Support — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Discretionary Housing Support

Options
alexia01
alexia01 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hey y’all!
pleased as punch to announce that I’ve now been allocated (Removed by moderator, please do not share personal addresses) a brand new build property from link housing,looking for some help urgently, to apply for a discretionary housing payment to cover the deposit and secure the property, which i couldn’t stress enough, the need to relocate!
The property should have been ready by now, but government restrictions due to the pandemic have repeatedly caused the building to be delayed twice (April and June), which is causing me to lose the willpower! 
I could also benefit from support to fill in a housing benefit from for the Edinburgh area, as I am in receipt of it right now for this hazardous property that I’m existing in, existing not living, and waiting in desperation to move on from!
can anyone help?
Tagged:

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

Glad you gave found a property . I will ask admin to edit your post as it includes your new address and we dont allow personal information 

You need to contact welfare rights or CAB who may be able to help with the forms 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @alexia01

Glad you've found somewhere, I just wanted to let you know that I've removed the address details from your post as we don't allow that personal information on the community.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness