Because You're Worth It... - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Because You're Worth It...

2»

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    @Cressida I love Fly* boots!  I used to have a gorgeous pair of dark turquoise coloured ones that I wore into the ground.  They are so comfy too.

Fab thread!  I'd say I'm not willing to sacrifice my Body Shop* shampoo and conditioner which cost about ten pounds each.  Also I've recently got in the habit of having a Green and Blacks* hot chocolate every night, which isn't the cheapest stuff but yeah I think I deserve it  :D <flicks hair in slow motion>  Oh, and of course I have to have my hair done in a salon (when they are open) which isn't the most frugal option but only the best for these frizzy locks.

*Disclaimer - other good brands/retailers are available. 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 46,788 Disability Gamechanger
    @cress with me I buy expensive coffee, can't be doing with cheap coffee, I do tend to stick to what I know, I have cheap coffees in which are reserves inbetween shopping. I love salon visits, but havnt been able to since last year before 1st lock down, so I can hang it out window soon for a handsome Prince to climb up lol.i also love Dorothy Perkins for clothes.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    @Sandy_123 Dorothy perkins gone from the high street now 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 46,788 Disability Gamechanger
    @lisathomas50 there still on line, sadly I will miss not going into the shop
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger

Brightness