Had my pip assessment at 8.00am today. How long does it take for the report to be sent to the DWP? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Had my pip assessment at 8.00am today. How long does it take for the report to be sent to the DWP?

Options
2»

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,621 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    berry123 said:
    Hi all just wanted to know if pip not awarded do you get notified early and pip which has been awarded you get notified latem
    No decision is made until the DWP DM reviews the assessment which can take upto 8 weeks, @berry123 did you request  copy of the assessment?
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,616 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    berry123 said:
    Hi all just wanted to know if pip not awarded do you get notified early and pip which has been awarded you get notified later
    The letters are sent out on the same timescale regardless of the decision.  You really do just have to wait unfortunately, there's no way of guessing until you have the letter.
  • berry123
    berry123 Community member Posts: 264 Pioneering
    Options
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,621 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @berry123 if you have been waiting for more than a week I would call them again.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• berry123
    berry123 Community member Posts: 264 Pioneering
    Options
    Rang pip this morning to get an update no decision has been made it's with decision maker.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.