Tribunal appeal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Tribunal appeal

sehar
sehar Community member Posts: 22 Listener
Hi
I want to appeal the dwp pip decision at the tribunal. I am very stressed and anxious about that as i have been awarded pip standard rate only for daily living for the first time with assessment decision then i apply for Mandatory reconsideration and i have been awarded enhanced rate on daily living only. Now I want to appeal as i deserve the mobility part but I heard that sometimes tribunal decision can take away which you already got. So my anxiety is sky high. Having physical conditions which are getting worse with more stress. Can you please advise me with it?

Thank you

Comments

• sehar
    sehar Community member Posts: 22 Listener
    I have searched but couldn’t find anything related my issue
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome 

First of all why do you think you meet the descriptors for mobility ? You need t be clear you meet the criteria to score enough points for an award 

There is a risk but it's very small that people get a reduced award 

Get some advice from welfare rights if you are not sure 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.