Questionnaire: How do people with Cerebral Palsy Use The Internet to Access Information — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Questionnaire: How do people with Cerebral Palsy Use The Internet to Access Information

Options
danieljakus123
danieljakus123 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited March 2021 in Cerebral palsy
Hello, I have cerebral palsy and I am conducting research into how people with CP use the internet for my university dissertation. I cannot use solely my own opinion so I was hoping that people on this forum might be able to help me out?

It only takes 10 minutes and is accessible via the following link:

https://coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/how-do-you-access-support-online

Thank you very much in advance :)

Dan

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Hi there @danieljakus123

Would you please be able to email the community team at community@scope.org.uk so we can run by a few details with you and check this is safe for our members?  When all is confirmed as good, I'll reinsert the link and add our disclaimer.

Many thanks and good luck with your study.  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • danieljakus123
    Options
    Thank you. Will do.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • danieljakus123
    Options
    Thank you for putting this up for me. It would be much appriciated if those interested could fill this in and let me know of your opinions and experiences. As some reassurances all responses remain anonymous :)  

Brightness