Fed up — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Fed up

Options
Ibelive2020
Ibelive2020 Community member Posts: 799 Pioneering
Omg i just dönt know how much more **** i can táke!!!!

Comments

• Oxonlady
    Oxonlady Scope Member Posts: 566 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi, @Ibelive2020, what's the matter? 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,621 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Ibelive2020 sorry you feel like that, anything we can do to help?
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Ibelive2020 at least the council are phoneing you Monday xx
  • cupcake88
    cupcake88 Posts: 1,286 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi what’s wrong are you ok x 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 49,893 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sorry to hear this @Ibelive2020 can we help at all? Even if it's just to listen :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Ibelive2020
    Options
    When i first moved intő our new home i dos nőt think it looked right theres cracks everywhere damp my living room floor dipping living room walls crumbiling plus from top of my stairs tó bottom húge cracks etc so rung my letting agent i said this house is not structed properly they says we had someone out b4 you moved in however my support worker came she said its nőt safe tó live here so she rung my letting agent like i have for few month tó complain anyway they finally sent someone out on fri hé says my göd cant believe they letting you live like this with kids its nőt safe i need yous tó move out till i do work then move back in i said i will move out no way im moving bk in its a horrid area couple wks ágó someone broke in house nx dr tóo me smashed windows and pinched furniture my kids was petrified so pretty fed up and upset now xxx
  • Ibelive2020
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your support xx
  • MarkIngleton
    MarkIngleton Community member Posts: 33 Connected
    Options
    What can you say  hang  on  in there  stand your ground  . I grow  up with single mum  in the 70s  . Mum all said be a pain to any one who  is in government its only  lately  I known  why stay  strong and be a pain
  • Ibelive2020
    Options
    I have 6 children and 3 have severe complex needs we áré already on councíl list for a house bút no way im moving my kids out for few wks then bk in then on tó a councíl house its nőt stability for my children so yes i will move out straight into councíl i wont be coming back here and i am sueing my landlord 2 áll shes bőthered  about is hér rent nőt the health and safety of my children püré greed 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that @Ibelive2020. Is the phone call with the council on Monday to try and secure a more permanent council house for you? 

Citizens Advice have some information on complaining about your landlord and going to court if your landlord won't do repairs, which you might like to take a look at it you haven't already and that's the route you choose to go down. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Ibelive2020
    Options
    @Tori_Scope councíl dönt know what the contractor has said bút im nőt willing tó move from here say for 2 months whilst work getting done then back in for few months then on tó councíl its 2 stressful for me im nőt having my kids pulled from pillar tó post so like i have said im gonna sürgést tó councíl look just give me a councíl house its gonna savé áll stress on my family i have done nothing bút cry most night 
  • Tori_Scope
    Options
    I can completely understand that @Ibelive2020. Fingers crossed they'll have somewhere more suitable for you. It can sometimes take a while for the right place to become available, but you'll just have to see what they say tomorrow. Let us know how the call goes.

Have you been able to offload to anyone in your personal life about what's been happening? Of course the community if always here for you, but sometimes it can be helpful to talk to a loved one over the phone?

• Ibelive2020
    Options
    @Tori_Scope just got a email from the letting agent who looks after my landlords house she says you will need tóo move out so i need tó ring councíl tömoz and tell them my situation atm so i emailed back saying when will the work be getting started as i need tó look for diff house just waiting on reply now and tbh my only lövéd ones i have áré in heaven and heaven dönt have phones so im kinda stuck atm ? thanks for your support xxx
  • Tori_Scope
    Options
    Hopefully you'll get a reply, and will be able to let the council know more about your situation tomorrow @Ibelive2020. I know it's easier said than done, but try not to worry about it too much today. 

I understand. I know we've signposted them to you before, so please remember that there are organisations out there you can speak to if things get a bit too much, who'll listen without judgement.

Please keep us updated :)

• Ibelive2020
    Options
    Thank you @Tori_Scope and my letting agent is rude!! Shes reád hér email the 1 I sent this morning asking when would the work be starting tó get done as i need time tó pack and have a word with my older children tó let them know whats going tó happen regarding moving etc plus i need tó búy carpets for new house and sort removal van etc its just stress stress and éven more stress my anxiety through the roof atm bút i will ring councíl tömoz and letting agent seen as though shes ignored my email!! 
  • Ibelive2020
    Options
    Plus i need councíl tó get me new house first!! Xx
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 49,893 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Ibelive2020 sorry To read about your situation with your home, I can understand why you are feeling stresed, I'm hoping the council have somewhere for you and your family. Fingers crossed for you.

Brightness